Freitag, 1. Mai 2015

Me-Made-May'15 1.May, Coppélia, Papercut Patterns

Welcome! Today is the first Me-Made-May'15! I am so excited seeing all of your memade garments and beeing member of this lovely group of interesting sewists!

Elisalex Dress, ByHandLondon
Coppélia Cardi, Papercut Patterns
2013, urgently, I needed a cardigan for my new Elisalex dress. All my cardigans were too long and I looked like wearing potato sacks. So I made this cropped wrap cardi to warm me up when weather beeing cold like today.


Source: http://papercutpatterns.com/products/coppelia

I found this colourful thick cotton lace at my lovely local fabric shop Garçonne. I sewed the whole thing with my serger using the three threads option for the seams not beeing too thick, using matching yarn.

















I found the wrap beeing quite difficult to just put and take off as a cardigan but it keeps me warm and I like to wear it.












Cardigan
Pattern: Coppélia, Papercut Patterns
XS
Fabric: Cotton lace, Garçonne, Freiburg

Dress
Pattern: Elisalex, ByHandLondon blogged here


Please excuse my poor English! Now I will have a look at flickr and Pinterest at your Me-Made-Fotos!

Have a nice First May,
SaSa

4 Kommentare:

  1. Ich schreib jetzt hier einfach mal auf deutsch, ne? Gerade schon bei Flickr gesehen dein Outfit! Hab dich nicht erkannt, sondern nur geklickt, weil es mir so gefällt! :) Der Cardigan ist echt klasse und das Kleid sowieso :)

    Liebe Grüße
    katharina

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Schön dein Outfit! Coppelia muss ich mir mal näher anschauen, aber der Stoff ist auch super. Sehr lobenswert für die internationalen Leser auf englisch zu schreiben. Ich muss ja zugeben, dass ich das auch am anfang gemacht habe und dann ganz schnell ganz faul geworden bin und oben einfach denn google-Translater eingebaut habe. ;-)
    Liebe Grüße
    Julia

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Danke, Julia! Ja, das ist ein guter Tip mit dem Translator. Vielleicht mache ich das auch bald? ;)
      Liebe Grüße, SaSa

      Löschen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
I appreciate all of your comments, thank you so much for stopping by!
J’apprécie beaucoup recevoir vos commentaires!
Îmi place foarte mult a obtine un comentariu de la tine!