Donnerstag, 22. Juni 2017

Grande Arche Bluse, Sewionista Patterns

Hello, dear sewists,

I am very pleased that Julia of Sewionista asked me to test sew her new top pattern
The Grande Arche is a sewing pattern for a top or dress with bust darts, showing a perfect neckline with facings. The garment doesn't have any closures. There are options for short sleeves, long sleeves or stylish bell sleeves. 
I opted for the modern twist of bell sleeves and used a lovely shirting with discreet stripes.
I am so pleased of the excellent fit. I am surprised that the back is looking so good without having any back darts. The sleeve caps fit beautifully in the armholes.
I hope that the little blouse will suit my new trousers to go with my capsule wardrobe #jecoudsmagarderobecapsule2017. Actually however, it is too hot to wear any longsleeved blouses.
Pattern: Grande Arche Blouse, Sewionista Patterns
Size: 36 bust graded to 40 hip
Fabric: offwhite shirting with discreet cream stripes, Tandem Bühl

I received the pattern by Julia but all the thoughts are my own.
Have a look at what other sewists have made for themselves shown at RUMS.

SaSa

14 Kommentare:

  1. Dein Outfit hat so etwas japanisch-reduziert-raffiniertes - gefällt mir ausgesprochen gut :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Die Ärmel sind echt toll und die Bluse sitzt super!
    Liebe Grüße
    Katharina

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Danke, Katharina, ich kann den Schnitt wirklich empfehlen.
      Liebe Grüße, SaSa

      Löschen
  3. Sehrsehr hübsch und diese Version des Schnittes passt super zu deinem Stil.
    Übrigens finde ich auch dein Kleid von gestern ganz zauberhaft.
    LG von Susanne

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Lieben Dank, Susanne! Die Bluse kann ich mir für Dich auch sehr gut vorstellen.
      Liebe Grüße, SaSa

      Löschen
  4. Liebe SaSa, jetzt habe ich den Stoff noch einmal von Nahem angeguckt und finde ihn wunderschön: Die dezenten Steifen machen ihn wirklich ganz besonders. Vielleicht läuft mir für eine der weiteren Blusen ja auch so ein Stoff über den Weg. Ich bin auch ganz begeistert von dem tollen Sitz der Bluse, auch von hinten, wo, wie du ja schreibst, keine Abnäher sind.
    Liebe Grüße, Christiane

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Danke, liebe Christiane! Der Stoff lässt sich farblich nicht ganz so leicht kombinieren, wie ich dachte, aber die Bluse ist ein gutes Basisteil! Ich wünsche Dir, dass Du einen schönen Stoff für Dich findest.
      Liebe Grüße, SaSa

      Löschen
  5. Lovely top! The back view looks like a perfect fit! And those sleeves...... Gorgeous!! I really like it paired with these pants. With your attention to detail and super sewing skills, I'm not surprised at all you were asked to be a pattern tester for this cute top. You're an asset to the designer. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. You are so kind, Lisa! I hope that my skills will be as super as you suppose that they are 😉 I can really recommend the pattern!

      Löschen
  6. What a sweet little top, it really suits you and the sleeves are right on trend! I love it in white. It's quite similar to the dove blouse, and yours is inspiring me to make up one in white for our summer when it comes.. thanks for the inspiration! Oh, and also; your hair looks absolutely beautiful in these pictures!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much! Yu are right, it is similar to the dove blouse, first of all these sleeves. The bodice is in grain line however. (My hair here is my usual hair at home ;) )

      Löschen
  7. This is really lovely! The sleeves are perfect.

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
I appreciate all of your comments, thank you so much for stopping by!
J’apprécie beaucoup recevoir vos commentaires!
Îmi place foarte mult a obtine un comentariu de la tine!