Mittwoch, 29. Juni 2016

Me-Made-May'16 days 19-31

Dear sewing fellows,

nearly one other month has gone since Me-Made-May'16 and I missed to show the last twelve days.

May 19 Blouse Bruyère, Deer+Doe
I still love the lovely thin lawn of Annakabazaar and enjoy wearing this shirt which is veiling my hips quite well.

May 2o Colette Patterns' Peony Dress
I made this dress some years ago. The neckline is quite nice and the wool crepe makes it easy to wear when a black garment is needed.

May 21 Archer Shirt, Version B, Grainline and Ginger Jeans, Closet Case Files.
The lovely Liberty Tana lawn and the cute derrière ruffle add up to a comfortable shirt. The high cut jeans are made out of a thin dens linnen with elastan. The waist band sadly is too wide, but it is a very versatile piece of my wardrobe.

May 22 Alma blouse, Sewaholic
This little blouse was made out of a liberty remnant. The little cap sleeves are providing good protection against burning sun.

May 23 Camì Dress, Pauline Alice
The fit of this dress is rather bad, but I so love the fabric with it's little teapots, cups, saucers, spoons and sugar cubes.

May 24 I love to wear my BleuetRobe , Deer+Doe
You can see that I love Liberty Tana Lawn! The shirt dress pattern is cute and very well fitted. There is no waist line; so sitting at the couch in the evening is not uncomfortable.

May 25 At our trip to Etna, I protected myself against the wind with my old unlined coat McCall M5525. You cannot see my white linnen shirt B4985 I once had sewn inspirated by Carolyn's lovely versions. Repeat of the linnen Ginger jeans.

May 26 Malvarosa Dress, Pauline Alice.
This was my last year's favorite dress.

May 27 Moana Dress, Papercut Patterns.
My new summer dress. The italian linnen is quite stiff and combined with the pattern not so flattering, but I love it.

May 28 Flora Dress, ByHandLondon.
This liberty dress is calling summer to me.

May 29 This viskose knit dress is a staple of my wardrobe (Garçonne).

May 30 Anna Dress, ByHandLondon (old picture)
Why the Anna dress is not the first dress I would chose to wear I don't know. Maybe the mille fleurs print with this pattern is too granny-like? 

May 31 last day of Me-Made-May'16 and of our holidays. Travelling was so comfortable in my new Guise Pants, Papercut Patterns. I paired it with another little blouse, Datura by Deer+Doe.

I loved taking part at this great international group of sewers at Instagram. However, there was a huge quantity of participants and I missed the cozy group of flickr where I had participated last year and where I had found a lovely handful of international sewing friends. I hope finding them all next year maybe at Instagram?

I had no difficulty wearing selfmade clothes every day. My intention had been to improve my ability of taking pictures. Sadly I have to admit to have failed this. I think I will try next year again!

Thank you, Zoe, for organizing this lovely event and thank all of you who have been looking at my pictures, given kind comments or who are reading my posts!

This evening, I will have a look at weekly MeMadeMittwoch!

Euch allen Dank, die Ihr hier lest! Ich werde den deutschen Text erst mal weglassen, da das Zweisprachige sehr viel mehr Arbeit macht. Laut Statistik habe ich einen großen Anteil nichtdeutscher Leser und hoffe, dass Ihr deutschsprachigen mein holpriges Englisch versteht!

SaSa



17 Kommentare:

  1. Das scheint ja eine gut-Wetter-Woche gewesen zu sein; sehr hübsche, sommerlich leichte Kleidung zeigst du da.
    LG von Susanne

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Sehr beeindruckend ist Deine Outfit-Galerie. Ein Kleid schöner als das andere und sooo tolle Urlaubsfotos. Hach. Große Klasse. LG kuestensocke

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ich danke Dir für Deinen lieben Kommentar!
      Liebe Grüße, SaSa

      Löschen
  3. Ich bin auch sehr beeindruckt von deiner Garderobe. Am tollsten finde ich dein McCall's Coat und das dazugehörige Urlaubs-Wind-Foto :o)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Danke, Mel! Der Mantel gefällt mir auch immer noch, er hat so ein Quäntchen Verrücktheit.
      Liebe Grüße, SaSa

      Löschen
  4. Bei Dir findet sich das Who-is-who der tollsten Schnitte und Stoffe :)
    Von dem Mc Call Coat bin ich ebenfalls beeindruckt - ist mir durchgegangen, gefällt mir aber sehr!
    Liebe Grüße,
    Sandra

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Danke, Sandra! Den Mantelschnitt kann ich empfehlen. Den Kragen finde ich so schön und auch praktisch.Allerdings habe in Erinnerung, eine deutlich kleinere Größe gewählt zu haben.
      Liebe Grüße, SaSa

      Löschen
  5. I love these, all your garments are pretty and so wearable :) I have been away from Flickr, I saw your comments but no time to answer. Hope you have a great day and happy sewing :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. You always look perfectly ladylike, pretty and elegant in your clothes! and it looks like you had a wonderful holiday too! Cool and lovely every day. I enjoyed looking at your outfits when you had time to post them, and I especially adore your malvarose dress; its divine! thank you for finishing off the month here on your blog :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Man, du hadt echt tolle Sachen und so viele unterschiedliche Schnitte! Deine Stoffwahl gefällt mir auch immer! Und dann noch so schöne Urlaubsfotos, klasse :-) Flickr ist ja jetzt deutlich unattraktiver geworden, seid man über die App keine Bilder mehr hochladen kann. Das war bestimmt auch der Grund warum du Probleme hattest, das Patent gegen das die verstoßen gilt ja nur für Deutschland und die wollten ja deinen Standort wissen. Echt doof!
    Liebe Grüße
    Katharina

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Vielen Dank, liebe Katharina! Es war schon schade, nicht mehr dabei zu sein.
      Liebe Grüße, SaSa

      Löschen
  8. Ein Kleiderschrank voll schöner Bekleidung, und alle selbstgenäht! Du hast wirklich tolle Teile in deiner Garderobe! Und so schöne Liberty-Stoffe. Es wird Zeit, dass ich mal den Liberty-Stoff, den ich vor 4 (?) Jahren in London gekauft habe, anschneide :-)
    Liebe Grüße, Denise

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Danke, Denise! Nähen und Tragen von Liberty-Stoffen macht spaß!
      Liebe Grüße, SaSa

      Löschen
  9. You always look so well put together with your beautiful garments, particularly your dresses, out of such beautiful fabrics! I look forward to your IG postings and agree.... MMM2016 did seem different than years before when Flickr was pretty much the only social media outlet for the group. I'm so glad we 'met' through last year's MMM2015!!! One last thing, I really appreciated your taking the time to include your holiday pictures in your postings this year. You looked so happy and your surroundings were so beautiful. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much for your Kind words, Lisa! I was a Little bit sad not taking part at flickr, but I am glad that we all met last year at MMM, too :)

      Löschen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
I appreciate all of your comments, thank you so much for stopping by!
J’apprécie beaucoup recevoir vos commentaires!
Îmi place foarte mult a obtine un comentariu de la tine!